Dr. Sheryl Frazier is the Chief Executive Officer of the Warner Robins and Houston County Housing Authority in Warner Robins, Georgia where she manages the Warner Robins and Houston County Housing Authority. Prior to accepting the Executive Director position here, Dr. Frazier was the Executive Director of the Franklin Redevelopment and Housing Authority.
Dr. Frazier has over thirty years of experience in human services, program development, teaching socialization skills, counseling, working with volunteers, and directing non-profit organizations. Dr. Frazier graduated from Sussex Central High School in 1976 and embarked on a military career. She joined the United States Army and worked as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor and a Line of Duty Investigator. After serving for eight years, she accepted a position as an Education Aide assisting military personnel with math and reading skills, while continuing her education. Dr. Frazier did several internships while attending school and eventually decided that psychology would be her major with an emphasis on Human Services, the rest, as they say, is history. Since that time she has served in the following positions:
- Franklin Redevelopment and Housing Authority – Executive Director
- Columbia Housing Authority, Columbia, SC – Program Director of the HOPE VI and Family Self Sufficiency Department
- Sistercare Inc., Columbia, SC – Director of Shelters for Abused Women
- Parent Child Development Institute, St Paul, MN – Executive Director
- Individual and Family Therapist, St Paul, MN
- Preventive Case Management Specialist, St Paul, MN
- Armed Services YMCA, Honolulu, Hawaii
- United States Army
President of Toast Masters, Suffolk Club 5168
Certified YMCA Executive Director
Certified Family Self Sufficiency Coordinator
Certified Homeownership Counselor
Certified Counselor for Abused Women
Bachelors Science, Human Services and Psychology
Masters Science, Human Resource Management
Dr. Frazier is married to Leroy Frazier they have three children, Kevin, Leroy Jr. and Sharla and three Grandchildren.
"If we continue to do the same things we can expect to get the same results!"